Have you ever had a launch that just didn’t go quite right?
Maybe there was some sort of misalignment with the list building.
Maybe you didn’t have the right audience that was ready to hear your offer?
In this episode, we are discussing how to make sure that your next launch will be a success, by having the right conversations that will attract your ideal audience, align them with your offer and purposely guide them to an informed buying decision.
Our free Launch Conversation Calendar is designed to help you determine what type of conversations you should have with your audience throughout your launch and what to say each phase of your launch.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- The key ingredients to a good launch
- How to avoid the most common launch mistakes
- How to purposely guide your audience to your offer
- Launch Conversation Calendar – turn your participants in your launch into buyers! The Launch Conversation Calendar is designed to help you determine what type of conversations you should have with your audience throughout your launch.
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a