A lot of us get caught up in perfectionism.
We have to have our membership programs done perfectly.
Then when we finally take our offer into the market, there are crickets because it's not based on what your audience actually wanted.
In this episode, we are discussing with award-winning online marketer and book author Dr. Mary Barbera why you should not let perfectionism stop you from simply putting your membership out there, regardless of the number of followers you have and how you can use market feedback to make sure that what you offer is perfectly aligned with what people are looking for.
Dr. Mary Barbera “fell” into the autism world in 1999 when her first-born son, Lucas was diagnosed with autism. Since then, Mary transformed from a confused and overwhelmed parent to a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst and best-selling author. After earning a PhD, Mary launched her first online course in early 2015 and later built additional courses and a membership program to help both parents and autism professionals.
In her vlogs, podcasts, books, webinars, and online courses, Mary teaches her unique step-by-step system and method to help children with autism (or signs of autism) talk more while reducing tantrums and other problem behaviors. Mary’s latest book Turn Autism Around was published in 2021 by Hay House and is helping parents and professionals start turning things around for young children with early signs of autism and older children with an autism diagnosis who are still struggling with talking, tantrums, eating, sleeping and potty training.
Sign up for Make It A Membership at MakeItAMembership.com – a program showing you exactly what you need to do in order to turn your offer or your idea into a successful membership
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Why you don’t have to wait with your membership until you feel 100% ready
- How to get your membership started with a “Seed Launch”
- Why lifetime memberships can lead to low engagement
- Free Online Workshops by Dr. Mary Barbera – Parents and Pros in the autism world can attend a free online workshop to learn more about joining Mary Barbera’s courses and community
- Make It a Membership – a program showing you exactly what you need to do in order to turn your offer or your idea into a successful membership
- Online Marketing PodSquad: Our Exclusive Community where we talk all things about Online Marketing! From list building, building an online course, starting a membership, putting together a marketing campaign, paid traffic, creating an awesome online offer…we'll dive into all of it!
Each month we'll host a FREE live private training on Zoom, where we'll pull back the curtain on some of our best marketing and selling strategies, along with an opportunity for you to ask questions.
All you have to do is sign up & we'll give you a heads up on when our next call will be.
Sign up today at OnlineMarketingPodcast.com, it's free to join us on these live trainings & we can't wait for you to join us!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Membership – Adaptive Membership is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with Mary:
Connect with us on social!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a