A lot of us get caught up in the social media world, comparing ourselves to our competitors and how many followers or likes they have.
But it’s really not about the vanity metrics at all.
It's about the connection with your audience and really understanding their pain points and their language.
In this episode, we are discussing how you can attract the right audience for you and connect with them on a deeper level.
To help you really understand who your audience is and what their desires are, grab your free Ninja Targeting Research Guide! https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/ninjatargetingresearch/
Where we share one of our top super-secret ninja knowledge tricks that we do to find out more about our client avatar for targeting in our ads!
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Why you should not compare yourself to your competitors
- Why going deeper with fewer people will get you better results
- How to attract the right audience for you & form a deep connection
- Ninja Targeting Research Guide – one of our top super secret ninja knowledge tricks that we do to find out more about our client avatar for targeting in our ads!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with us on social!
Instagram: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Facebook: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a