Free Facebook groups can be very time-consuming and drain your energy.
It takes a delicate balance of engaging with your audience and staying connected while avoiding going down rabbit holes and over-delivering.
In this episode of our Mastermind Series, we are discussing how to manage your time to give your audience a taste without giving them everything for free, how to avoid grooming freebie seekers, and how to create tension and desire for your paid offers naturally.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- How to avoid sabotaging yourself by grooming freebie seekers
- How to lead members naturally to take the next step and join your paid programs
- How to create a stronger community with less work
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a