We're creatures of habit. We'd like to do things a certain way.
Anytime there are any new changes in marketing that happen for us entrepreneurs, we tend to freak out a little bit because it's something that we're not used to.
But let’s face it: one thing is consistent.. and that is CHANGE!
There are those who are paralyzed by change and those that lean into it and take advantage of the new opportunities that we’ve been presented with.
In this episode, we are discussing the adaptive mindset you need to take advantage of ever-changing technology and how to adjust your marketing tactics successfully to be ahead of your competitors.
Grab your free Perfect Ad Framework 2022 Edition: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/perfectadframework/
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- The adaptive mindset you need to successfully approach change
- Why traditional sales funnels don’t work as well as before
- How to effectively retarget audiences using lead ads
- The perfect Ad Framework 2022 Edition: Use this framework to properly plan your ad so you create the most effective and highest converting ads possible!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a