A lot of us think that the offers we put into the market are permanent and set in stone.
But to be successful, we have to stop being so hard on ourselves and stay flexible with our business and our decisions.
We need to be able to adjust our initial vision to have room to grow, pivot, and evolve our offers.
In this episode, we are talking with Dayna Abraham about how she was able to grow and manage multiple successful memberships and courses that complement each other.
Dayna Abraham is a National Board Certified early childhood teacher turned homeschooling mom of three. She started blogging at Lemon Lime Adventures because she believes that life is full of adventures, from the photo-worthy to the not so pretty. She has made Lemon Lime Adventures is a place where you can find inspiration for all of life’s adventures, from tinkering and adventures in learning to positive parenting tips and adventures in parenting a child with special needs. She wants to show just how easy it can be to embrace adventure through all of life's sweet and sour moments.
In addition to writing Lemon Lime Adventures, Dayna is also the co-founder of Project Sensory, an online store dedicated to getting sensory tools into classrooms around the world.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- How to create an ecosystem of multiple memberships
- When to know that you are ready to open another membership
- How to avoid burning out and overcome self-doubt
- Lemon Lime Adventures – Free Quiz: Discover Your Child's Behavior Type Out of 5 Unique Behavior Types. Knowing this for your child can provide incredible clarity and confidence in connecting with, understanding and empowering your child
- Top Membership Niches Guide – Grab our Top Membership Niches Guide to learn more about the best and most lucrative types of memberships and get started with brainstorming how to create the right membership for your business!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with Dayna
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a