In this episode, we are discussing how to create a proper runway leading up to your launch that will set you up for success by mapping out the journey for your audience step-by-step leading them from getting them into your world, building connections, creating excitement, and anticipation and finally making the offer and leading them to an informed buying decision.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Pick a launch date and work backward to plan out your conversations and your content, smoothly leading your audience from the starting point all the way to making an informed buying decision.
- Don’t treat your launch like a helicopter pad. Taking off immediately without any warning, announcing all out of the blue: “Buy my thing today!”
- Depending on your launch mechanism, your audience might need a longer runway to warm up
- FREE Launch Runway Planner – This resource will help you build your calendar for your Launch. Focus on building your calendar so you know exactly when things will happen during your Launch and you can begin to think about what assets you’ll need to set yourself up for success!
Plan your entire launch strategy with ease using the FREE Launch Runway Planner!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with us on social!
Instagram: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Facebook: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a