Many people struggle to attract the right audience before their launch.
They then end up promoting their launch to people that are not interested in their paid offers in the first place.
In this episode, we are discussing how to hone in on potential buyers in your pre-launch conversations, by choosing the right topics that resonate with them, create excitement for your launch, and lead them naturally to an informed buying decision.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Enter the conversation that your buyers are already having before they come into your launch
- Avoid “coach talk” where you share all this really advanced knowledge – meet people where they are with your conversations
- You don't need to have thousands of people on your list. You just need to have the right people that are perfectly aligned with your offer and are really interested in the transformation that you're promising
- Launch Conversation Calendar – The Fill in the Blank Launch Conversation Calendar helps you know exactly what to say to your audience during every point of your launch from start to finish! Talk about your paid offer during every point of your launch like a natural conversation that strengthens the relationships with your audience and guides them to make an ethical buying decision.
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with us on social!
Instagram: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Facebook: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a