All of us get motivated differently.
Some people need rewards, some thrive through recognition, and others fear the embarrassment of being the only one in a group who has not yet achieved results.
In this episode of our Mastermind Series, we are discussing how to motivate your members to complete your programs or consume all of your course materials properly and how to avoid de-motivating your audience.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- How to use gamification as motivator
- How to hold your audience accountable through checklists
- Push & Pull – the motivating factors of your individual members
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
- Kartra: all-inclusive, email marketing, list building, web-hosting, business management platform designed just for marketers
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a