In this episode, we are talking with Yasmin Boland, award-winning astrologer, and the Sunday Times best-selling Hay House author, about her transition from leading a limited organic space to a successful online business with a loyal following.
Yasmin is sharing advice on the advantages of being authentic and the kind of mindset that you need to have when you're going into launches.
We are also talking about the importance of not overlooking the humble beginnings of success. This will encourage a positive mindset and faith in yourself.
Yasmin Boland is an award-winning astrologer and the Sunday Times best-selling Hay House author of books including Moonology, and creator of the world's best-selling oracle cards.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Surrounding yourself with the right people will help you overcome your personal vulnerabilities and apprehensions about your business.
- Do not overthink whether your launch was perfect, just put it out and perfect it later.
- Don’t just sell but share. You will attract more potential customers by sharing information as they will reciprocate interest in what you are selling.
- FREE Launch Debrief Worksheet– The Launch Debrief Worksheet helps you examine the different elements of your launch in detail. You’ll be looking at the metrics that matter within your launch to help you get more clarity on how you can improve your Launch for the next time you launch!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with Yasmin
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a