Embracing a fresh start after an unexpected layoff from a prosperous corporate career spanning three decades is undeniably frightening. Especially when you find yourself in your late fifties, and the prospects of landing another job are pretty uncertain.
But all of this didn’t stop Anne Lafollette to pivot and start all over.
Although she never envisioned herself as an online entrepreneur, Anne courageously embraced the chance to create a business from the ground up that no one could ever take away from her.
In this inspiring episode of our Launch Interview Series, we are talking with Anne about how she leaned into her creativity, discovered this cool niche called surface pattern design, and created a successful business as an online educator.
Anne shares key lessons she learned on her transformative journey, how to gain the knowledge needed for a thriving online enterprise, how to build a devoted following, execute successful launches, and most importantly, embrace the grace of learning from your mistakes.
Her motto is: It's Never Too Late To Create®. If she can do it, so can you!
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Be resilient and don’t give up! If you dedicate the time and take it one step at a time, you absolutely can learn new skills at any time in your life.
- Invest in your education and learn from experts. But don't forget to stop being a student at some point and start implementing what you have learned.
- Give yourself the grace to make mistakes, learn from them and keep improving.
- Anne LaFollette's Free Surface Pattern Design E-Book: Discover what Surface Pattern Design is and the seven big categories of opportunity to craft a career you love in this wonderful industry. You're unique and once you understand the possibilities, you'll learn which path is best for YOU. Let's get started!
- Free Launch List Builder Planner: Grow your list quickly with this FREE step-by-step strategy guide. Ready to inspire you new opportunities to reach your audience.
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with Anne
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a