In this episode, we are talking with Kate Bee, a CBT practitioner, certified life coach, blogger, and founder of The Sober School about how she leaned into building a community and her email list when she was a starting entrepreneur which led her to influence 34, 000 people.
Through her online courses and in-person retreats, Kate has transformed people’s, especially women’s, relationship with alcohol and taught them how to quit alcoholism and start sobriety in an empowering way.
Kate is also sharing her thoughts on the importance of owning your own email list versus relying too much on social media platforms that can come and go over the years and how having a team helped her to reach more people and create a sustainable business.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Constant learning and help from other people are crucial in establishing and maintaining a business that is sustainable
- Master online marketing! Understanding how to bring people into your shop, create connections with them and build relationships will ultimately lead to you being able to serve them.
- Social media platforms come and go, but you own your email list forever.
- Wine O'Clock Survival Guide – Fed up of feeling hungover? Download this free guide and learn 5 key strategies to keep you on track tonight.
- FREE Launch Runway Planner – This resource will help you build your calendar for your Launch. Focus on building your calendar so you know exactly when things will happen during your Launch and you can begin to think about what assets you’ll need to set yourself up for success! Plan your entire launch strategy with ease using the FREE Launch Runway Planner!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with Kate
@thesoberschool on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Threads
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a