In this episode, we are talking with Katie Hornor, a lifestyle business coach and best-selling author, about her journey of starting a business around her uniqueness in a foreign country.
Katie is sharing some of her strategies for building an email list, finding joy in helping others find their uniqueness, why you don’t need a huge email list to be successful, and adopting the attitude that it’s not over till it’s over.
We are also talking about how pretending to be someone else to shine among others will only make you burn out; hence, it is better to stay authentic to yourself and attract people who resonate with you. Being true is also bringing faith into your business and finding joy in what you can bring out to the world.
Katie Hornor, an expat entrepreneur in a historic seaside town in tropical México, has inspired millions of people with her multiple best-selling books and unique approach to business.
As a homeschool mom of five and ministry wife turned business coach, author, and international speaker, Katie has created a unique framework for client experience & marketing and helped over 8,000 entrepreneurs learn to maximize the impact of their expertise without compromising their faith, core values or non-negotiables.
Katie takes her inspiration from the quirky pink flamingo and believes your message matters, you were created to stand out not blend in, and that everyone can find joy in doing “work as worship” when it aligns with their God-given purpose.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- The size of your email list does not guarantee the success of the launch, but it’s okay! Keep learning from each launch.
- Regularly cleaning your list may make it small but maintain it active—prioritize the customers who engage to avoid wasting resources.
- It is important to leverage your authenticity and uniqueness as a person in your business because you will attract people who resonate with you, and you will grow your business with active followers amidst the fast-changing market.
- FREE Open To Close Cart Checklist – Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to a launch strategy that captivates, converts, and sets you on the path to extraordinary results. Get ready to unleash the power of this checklist and unlock your entrepreneurial potential like never before! Get the Open To Close Cart Checklist for FREE to have a powerful strategy from Open to Close Cart!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with Katie
FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/581375843627991/
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a