Small offers, such as mini-courses, can be very effective lead magnets.
In this episode of the Mastermind Series, we discuss how to create an attractive mini-course that creates desire and guides your audience to sign up for your membership.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- How to easily lead from the mini-course to your main offer
- How to find the right price point for your mini-course
- How to advertise your mini-course
- Online Marketing PodSquad: Our Exclusive Community where we talk all things about Online Marketing! From list building, building an online course, starting a membership, putting together a marketing campaign, paid traffic, creating an awesome online offer…we'll dive into all of it!
Each month we'll host a FREE live private training on Zoom, where we'll pull back the curtain on some of our best marketing and selling strategies, along with an opportunity for you to ask questions.
All you have to do is sign up & we'll give you a heads up on when our next call will be.
Sign up today at OnlineMarketingPodcast.com, it's free to join us on these live trainings & we can't wait for you to join us!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Membership – Adaptive Membership is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with us on social!
Instagram: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Facebook: @realpaulpruitt & @realmelissapruitt
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a