One of the biggest obstacles for many marketers is just to get started.
But the truth is, that the more you wait, the more you will hesitate and second-guess everything you do.
In this episode of our Mastermind Series, we are discussing the importance of taking a leap and getting your membership going even without an extensive email list.
We are also talking about how to create engaging pre-launch challenges that convert.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Why you should not wait with your launch until you have an extensive email list
- How to get your challenge participants excited and inspired
- How to build momentum for your challenge
- Online Marketing PodSquad: Our Exclusive Community where we talk all things about Online Marketing! From list building, building an online course, starting a membership, putting together a marketing campaign, paid traffic, creating an awesome online offer…we'll dive into all of it!
Each month we'll host a FREE live private training on Zoom, where we'll pull back the curtain on some of our best marketing and selling strategies, along with an opportunity for you to ask questions.
All you have to do is sign up & we'll give you a heads up on when our next call will be.
Sign up today at OnlineMarketingPodcast.com, it's free to join us on these live trainings & we can't wait for you to join us!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with us on social!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a