Sometimes it can be puzzling to have only a few people sign up for your membership, even when you repeated the exact successful formula that gave you great results at your previous launch.
In this episode of our Mastermind Series, we are discussing possible external factors that might influence your enrollment numbers and how to avoid hitting the saturation point with your audience by changing your front-end offer.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- How external factors can influence your membership enrollment
- How to avoid hitting the saturation point with your audience
- Why it might be time to change your front-end offer
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a