So many marketers are in a great rhythm during their launch, building up energy and excitement but suddenly shift their tonality, speed, and languaging when it comes to presenting their offer.
In this episode, we talk about how to avoid switching into a different person when presenting your offer and rushing that part of your launch.
There is a mental shift that you need to make of what you thought about selling and become a better communicator to lead your audience toward an informed buying decision naturally.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Don’t switch into a different person when you are presenting your offer and rush that part of your launch.
- Selling is serving! You are selling throughout the entire launch by serving your audience, answering their questions, delivering value, and guiding them towards your offer.
- Ask yourself “How can I become a better communicator so I can ethically guide people into that informed buying decision where I feel good about it?”
- FREE Open To Close Cart Checklist – Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to a launch strategy that captivates, converts, and sets you on the path to extraordinary results. Get ready to unleash the power of this checklist and unlock your entrepreneurial potential like never before! Get the Open To Close Cart Checklist for FREE to have a powerful strategy from Open to Close Cart!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a