Webinars are your chance to guide people through an entire story arc and into an informed buying decision while addressing objections at the same time.
But other times, webinars can be too time-consuming and ineffective.
In this episode, we discuss when you should consider doing a webinar as a launch mechanism for your membership and how to turn it into quality evergreen content that converts.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- How to avoid ineffective & time-consuming webinars
- Why webinars offer a higher level of influence
- How to turn your webinar into quality evergreen content that is converting
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a