In the market, you will hear often that you got to be an expert before you can put something together.
But there is another way.
You don't have to have all the knowledge and expertise from the start. You can be a facilitator by being resourceful and gathering experts that can guide an audience to a solution for their problem.
In this episode, we are talking with Adrienne Babbit about how she turned a local need and grew it into a global membership without being an expert herself and how she constantly enhances her membership by listening to her audience’s feedback.
Adrienne is the Founder of Learn with Me Languages, and she’s fondly known as the Chief Optimist. She leads a team of talented teachers who help families learn languages through CONNECTING with native speakers of the language they’re learning.
Families form friendships that motivate them to USE the language. The program was birthed at the beginning of COVID, and since then they have connected hundreds of families from around the world learning Spanish and English together through the Family Language Exchange Membership.
Adrienne is also the host of the Building Bilingual Families Podcast, and her passion is to help families become bridge builders in their communities.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- Why you don’t need to be an expert to start your membership
- How your membership can help yourself while helping others at the same time
- How to enhance your membership based on feedback without taking it personally
- Learn With Me Languages – Get the free SPEAK SPANISH EVERYDAY GUIDE. This guide includes the 4 secrets we've tested with hundreds of families to get them speaking in a second language at home, and conversing with new friends. Go to learnwithmelanguages.com, and click on “Get the Guide!”
- Top Membership Niches Guide – Grab our Top Membership Niches Guide to learn more about the best and most lucrative types of memberships and get started with brainstorming how to create the right membership for your business!
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with Adrienne
YouTube: Learn With Me Languages YouTube
Podcast: Building Bilingual Families Podcast
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a