Welcome to our Summer Remix series where you get to experience Paul & Melissa and their mastermind brainstorming and sharing different ideas on marketing & sales. Enjoy!
In this episode, we are discussing different ways to increase engagement in your group.
From running challenges and creating engaging questions to enhancing the experience of your group members through collaborations and how to avoid stifling your community involvement.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- How to avoid stifling your community involvement
- How to empower the community to have conversations
- How to create a better experience through collaborations
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Adaptive Inner Circle is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program– The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: InternetMarketingBiz.com/links/
Connect with us on social!
Join the Online Marketing Podcast Community, our private Facebook group dedicated to those that want to learn the in's and out's of online marketing for their courses, memberships and coaching programs. We share tips, tricks, techniques, resources, and more!
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a