In this episode, we are talking with Emily Reagan, founder of the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School, about her strategies to build lists of buyers, discover your voice and vision, improve her launches, and have the right offer to establish lasting relationships with your audience.
Emily is sharing her career evolution from a corporate PR job to setting up her own school, helping people in their online freelancing business.
We are also discussing the importance of being recognized as an authority in order to establish that you have the ability to help because of the knowledge and expertise you have.
Emily Reagan is a mom of four, Air Force wife, and jill-of-all-trades regarding digital marketing and techie skills. She’s worked as a behind-the-scenes digital marketing implementer with many creatives and furniture painters: Jennifer Allwood, Tracey Bellion, Miss Mustard Seed, Wendy Batten, and more, to grow their online businesses.
She’s the founder of the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School, where she’s taught 350+ go-getters the digital marketing skills to work online (and on their own terms) as an in-demand, highly sought-after unicorn digital marketing assistant.
Subscribe To The Show
3 Big Take Aways
- When you have too many variables in your launches, the probability that they will all work is uncertain. Keep it simple but properly planned.
- In a highly competitive market, you’ll be successful when you attract people who are into your product. Be specific and target the right people when building your email list.
- Instill a sense of urgency to your customers and give them a reason to buy now.
- Hire your first VA In 4 Weeks (Free guide by Emily Reagan)
Submit your job opp > hireaunicorn.com
- Adaptive Inner Circle – The Inner Circle with Paul & Melissa Pruitt is an epic 12-month experience for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners who aspire to create financial freedom and a lifestyle they want for themselves and their family and also create a positive impact in their community and the world.
- Adaptive Marketing Program – The Adaptive Marketing Program is an exclusive opportunity for online business owners, coaches, course creators, and membership site owners to play bigger and bolder in their business and explode their bank account with more clients!
For a list of our resources & recommendations visit: https://onlinemarketingpodcast.com/learn-with-paul-melissa/
Connect with Emily
FB Personal: https://www.facebook.com/emilyreaganpr
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@emilyreaganpr
Subscribe To The Podcast
And if you loved this episode, please share with a friend and leave us a